Vampire,Geister,Dämonen und Fantasy Wesen
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Hier dreht sich alles um Vampire,Geister,Dämonen und Fantasy Wesen

StartseiteStartseite  PortalPortal  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  Login  

Nightwish "End of all hope" ( englisch )

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Lupina
Webmaster
Webmaster
Lupina

Anzahl der Beiträge : 108

Nightwish "End of all hope" ( englisch ) Empty
BeitragThema: Nightwish "End of all hope" ( englisch )   Nightwish "End of all hope" ( englisch ) Icon_minitimeSa Apr 26, 2008 2:24 pm

Nightwish “End of all hope”

It is the end of all hope. To lose the child, the faith. To end all the innocence. To be someone like me. This is the birth of all hope. To have what I once had. This life unforgiving. It will end with a birth.

[Vers1]
No will to wake for this morn. To see another black rose born. Deathbed is slowly covered with snow. Angels, they fell first but I’m still here. Alone as they are drawing near. In heaven my masterpiece will finally be sung.

It is the end of all hope. To lose the child, the faith. To end all the innocence. To be someone like me

[Vers2]
Wounded is the deer that leaps highest. And my wound it cuts so deep. Turn off the light and let me pull the plug.

It is the end of all hope. To lose the child, the faith. To end all the innocence. To be someone like me. This is the birth of all hope. To have what I once had. This life unforgiving. It will end with a birth.

[Vers3]
Mandy lion without a face. Death wish without a prayer. End of hope, end of love, end of time. The rest is silence

[Vers4]
Mandy lion without a face. Death wish without a prayer. End of hope, end of love, end of time. The rest is silence

It is the end of all hope. To lose the child, the faith. To end all the innocence. To be someone like me. This is the birth of all hope. To have what I once had.

It is the end of all hope. To lose the child, the faith. To end all the innocence. To be someone like me. It is the end of all hope. To lose the child, the faith.

Hier der Clip zu dem Text
-------------------------------
Nach oben Nach unten

Nightwish "End of all hope" ( englisch )
Seite 1 von 1